Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday to me!

Well another year has came and gone. 30, a milestone birthday......I've seen some people take it really hard, some take it gracefully, to some it's just another year, I am embracing it......embracing life at 30! I am thankful for all that I've been blessed with; two beautiful kids, a loving man, family and friends.

I vow to take more time to enjoy life, slow down and take it all in, really live instead of just being alive. Here's to making the next 30 years even better than the first!

Love y'all!

Brandy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Brandy. :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Happy Birthday and welcome back, hell only 30 you are so young my friend.

Rach said...

Happy Birthday! You're born in a great month! Mine's tomorrow. heehee.

Welcome back too!

Sweet and Salty said...

Hi, happy birthday, and welcome back!!!

Moby Dick said...

Good for you! 30, what a great time!

RedNeckGirl said...

Thanks so much!

Hugs and Love!

CindyCinlou said...

Welcome back I have went blog crazy since you have been gone I have four blogs now and Chrissie has two.

Bone said...

You're back?!

Happy birthday! 30 wasn't bad. It's just the knowing that 40 is next, I think :)

mindtwister said...

welcome back my love! Perhaps I should start again too, but I dunno, I ran out of stuff to write about....lol!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to bloggin! I always loved your posts!

Carrie said...

Girl, 30 is GREAT!! 31, well it was a little more shaky!

OMG! I'm sorry that I missed your birthday but I hope you had a great one! HUGS and LOVE!!