Saturday, September 04, 2010

misc ramblings

LAST WEEK:

there have been so many things going on recently.....it makes my head swim. my stress level has exceeded maximum capacity. i am trying not to let everything get to me but so far i haven't been successful.

i'm trying so hard but it seems like the harder i try the worse things get.

THIS WEEK:

we've gotten some good news and for that i am very grateful! maybe this is the turning point.

i am still trying to figure out why i let things bother me so much. i see that most other people seem to not care about the things that bother me. why can't i be like them?!? why do i care so much about things that 1) i know will NEVER change, 2) things that i cannot fix and 3) things that don't matter to anyone else.

sorry for the randomness of this post.

No comments: