Monday, December 04, 2006

More Random Pics

These are pics I sent to Mindtwister taken with my camera phone (the new phones have options to change to black and white or sephia and I am digging it)......the first one I like to call "crazy eyes" cause I look a little off.....lol


This is sad and depressed Brandy.......I even got a little pout going on.....LMAO!


This is me being goofy......no not me....hee hee....giving MT a kiss over the text messaging.....OMG.....we are geeks!


MT is always talking about how much he loves my eyes so I took this one....it's a little close up but kinda artsy funky.

Well I hope y'all have a wondermus day! Love and Hugs!

Brandy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, looking very good. Isn't the point to kissing to do it in person? Just saying.

I like the eyes as well. Very sultry and mysterious.

Mick & Cathy said...

MT is one lucky man.

Raj said...

Gorgeous pics.... Do I need to say u look great....?

BarnGoddess_01 said...

nice pics! I have no doubt MT loved them :)

Mz.Elle said...

Ohh great pcitures!

Rach said...

Oh cute pics! It's nice to see some better shots of you. :)

Rach said...

Oh cute pics! It's nice to see some better shots of you. :)

mindtwister said...

Ah, there's the sweetest sexiest woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

You are so beautiful my love, and I know I am lucky to have you with me :)

As you can see, everyone else thinks you look beautiful too :)

Sweet and Salty said...

wow!!! I'm with MT on the eyes!
Hey, MT, with eyes like that, she's very easy on the eyes!

mindtwister said...

She is most definitely easy on the eyes, and she's a sharp wit too.

I gotta say that there isn't a single thing I don't love about this woman.

I literally could and usually do go on and on about her nonstop :)

Turtle Guy said...

I have a camera phone too, only I can't retrieve my pics! I can't get the software! ARGHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

Listening to MT talk about RNG makes my eyes water...what an awesome couple you two are. :)

Gratz!!! And yes, as Everyone agrees, MT is a lucky man! ;)