Friday, January 05, 2007

Pics

This is Mindtwister wearing what will soon be a scarf.



This is Mindtwister wearing a bow that was on my mom's christmas present.......and we are driving down the road while I took this pic.....wonder what the people in the cars around us were thinking......LMAO!


I got a new Robe for Christmas......I come in to find Mindtwister wrapped up in my pretty pink fluffy robe.....doesn't he look cute?


My youngest son wrapping himself up for Christmas.


A picture of our Christmas Tree.

4 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

Haa,I'm busting a gut at MT,hee hee
Your little guy is so cute wrapped up like that. He makes a perfect gift!

CindyCinlou said...

He is one of the best gifts his Aunt Cindy has ever gotten! :)

Anonymous said...

MT just fits right in doesn't he. Warm and fuzzy just like a scarf.

mindtwister said...

I enjoyed taking those pics. It is really fun to give you some pics that make you laugh. I love doing that for you :)