Friday, January 05, 2007

more pics

Milk and cookies were all gone but Santa left the boys candy canes ; )


Stockings on Christmas Eve


My boys with the Meijer Santa........the one I normally take the kids to wasn't @ the mall this year and the Meijer santa looked better than the one who replaced the mall santa and the pic was only a $1!



This is one of the Pics I took for Mindtwister for his scrap book I made him for Christmas. Mustang Scarlett was the photographer and H2S was the art director.

I'll share more Christmas pics when I upload them from MT's digital camera.

8 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Gorgeous Picture of you blowing the kiss.

Mz.Elle said...

I lurve that pic of you!
That's a cool idea!

Bare said...

Those are great pics! Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas! *hugs*

CindyCinlou said...

AWWWWWWWW The boys looked so cute I still hadn't seen the pic!

Anonymous said...

Youze guys are just so cute and so in love with your boys. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Hugs and love. :)

RedNeckGirl said...

Thanks ya'll you are all too kind! Hugs and love!!!!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

your boys are handsome :)

oh yeah, I bet MT LIKED his pics.......ohhh lala!

mindtwister said...

I loved spending Christmas with you baby! I love all the Christmas pics too.

barngoddess is right though.....I really, really like my pics that you made...ROWR!!!