Monday, January 29, 2007

So this is goodbye.......

For personal reasons this will be my last blog entry. I want to first off say thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my blog. This blog has been a journey through the many trials and tribulations of my life......thank you all for following it and supporting me when I have needed it most. To Ms. L. my first "Blogger Buddy" thank you for sticking by me with your wise and witty support; you are wonderful! To Pinky thank you for all the hugs, for caring, understanding and checking on me when I was gone from the blog scene. Also, thank you for sharing your talent with me and my loved ones.....I will continue to shop @ Pinky's store :) To Barngoddess thank you for your support and your amazing sense of wit you have made me smile so much! To Brian thank you for caring and always supporting me; also thank you for trusting me enough to share your life with me. To Diane thank you for your encouragement; you and Brian take care of one another. Miss1999 thank you for your positive outlook I can almost feel your smile in your words. To Rach thank you for your warm words and support. To Pavel thank you for your kindness and understanding; tell your brother that I have missed him. Whiteroseboy thank you so much for your sweet comments and encouragement I am glad that our paths crossed. To Raj you have been a dear blog friend always positive thank you and I know you'll be a great father. To Bone......you have made me laugh so much, especially on days when I didn't think laughter was possible, you have made me think and made me cry......you are a wonderful writer.

To those of you who I know "in person" thank you and you know the reasons I have to do this; I love you all and appreciate your understanding.

You can contact me through my email Brandybrb@yahoo.com I will try to continue to read as many of your posts as I can but even if I don't comment know that you all aren't far from my thoughts. Thank you so much for making me believe that there are good people in the world; before my blog I would have never thought it possible to care about and love people that I have never actually met. As I say this with tears in my eyes..........Hugs and Love to each and every one of you.......I thank you more than you'll ever know.

Brandy

15 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

I haven't read your blog for that long but I know enough to know you will be missed from your many blog friends, me included.
I don't know your reason but its a shame cos you have so much to offer the blogging community. You are such a loveable person.
I hope you do keep reading the various blogs I know it will always please me to see the occasional comment.

I hope you have a great life.

Mick x

Anonymous said...

(((Brandy)))

I'm so sorry that you are being forced to stop blogging, no matter what the reason. I'll miss all your funny posts and wonderful pictures. I hope you will stop by from time to time to read. We will miss you my friend, but you will always be our friend.

Brian and Rose

Mz.Elle said...

Oh Brandy,thank YOU.
I've loved every minute of our friendship.

I will miss you and your posts dearly!
Lael

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I am glad I make you smile :) please dont stay away, visit when you can.

I am sad, I am going to miss coming here everyday. But, change is inevitable....

((hugs))

Carrie said...

HUGS!! I had to get that out of the way. I don't know what is going on but I know that you are a strong, wise and beautiful woman. If closing down is what you need to do, then I'm all for it.

Thank you for sharing your life with us. I have enjoyed reading your posts, laughing with you and MT, adoring your very handsome young men and just getting to know you in general.

My love and support goes out to you, as it always has. HUGS and you better believe you'll be getting emails from me!!





(((HUG))) last one. :)

mindtwister said...

baby, I understand the reasons why you are doing this, although you know my thoughts on them as well. However, I support any decision you make about it. I just hope that you won't stay away too long, not only because all of these wonderful people who love to read your thoughts, but also for yourself. You should be able to have this forum to vent if you need to, and to laugh and cry with all these other people as well.

You know I know you better than mostly anyone, and I think its a shame to keep that all away for those reasons.

I love you and I'll always be here for and with you.

Rach said...

Brandy, I'm sorry your situation has you forced to shut down your space here. I'm going to miss hearing stories of your sweet men (all three of them). I hope we'll see you around visiting us when you can. *hugs* and good luck!

Bone said...

Oh no!

I wish you nothing but the best, RNG. And hope you will be able to resume blogging one day.

*hugs*

FelineFrisky said...

Oh, girlfriend! I will miss you. You are a wonderous person. You & MT take care of each other for me. Maybe, when you need to vent, you could guest rant at MT's! LOL

Much love and hugs - D :)

Bare said...

I really hate this :0( I understand that things happen in rt, and will respect your decision, but I'm gonna miss you, girl-- if you need anything, e-mail me, anytime *Hugs*

Raj said...

Hey... r u really serious? If that is the case we will really miss you. You are such a sweet person and beautiful mother. We will miss your nice posts, beautiful pictures and stories of your gorgeous kids...

I dont know why you are doing this, but I hope you will come back soon on public demand.

Here's Wishing you and ur sons all the Best...... Take care.... Bye.

Anonymous said...

Heya RNG...I haven't commented in a while, but I always check up on you. I hope you are okay!

I will miss your posts and pictures, and just knowing that you are okay. You will be in my thoughts!

Thanks for sharing your email...I will be sure to write!

Take care and HUGS!

RedNeckGirl said...

Thank you all for your sweet words......I'm a better person for knowing each of you. Big HUGS and much love!

Dem Soldier said...

Enjoy life, stay strong, keep your head up......Your very strong lady.

Raj said...

Just popped in to say "Hiiiii". I hope you had a gr8 weekend.....