Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh what a month........

Well a lot has happened since my last blog entry. Both my kids have been sick off and on; especially the little one......his ears again. We've spent a lot of time at the doctors' and immediate care center and I've missed work. He's set for surgery tomorrow morning; he's getting new tubes put in his ears.

I fell and hurt my back resulting in me being off from work for an entire week. This drove me crazy because I really couldn't do anything. I laid there thinking of all the things at work and at home that I needed to do but couldn't....FRUSTRATING! Of course these things always happen at the worst times......like the last paycheck before Christmas! But I'm back to work now, thank goodness!

I hope all of you are having a wondermus Holiday Season and I'll update again soon! Hugs and Love!

Brandy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy, stressful time. I hope all of you have time to spend together soon.

Brian

BarnGoddess said...

I hope you little un's surgery goes well and he heals asap!

My wee one is having MORE tubes, adnoids, tonsils taken soon. I am thankful.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Mz.Elle said...

Oooh yikes!
I'll be thinking of your wee guy:)

Mick & Cathy said...

You certainly are having a tough time lets hope next year is a great one for you.

Take Care.

Sweet and Salty said...

Hi! Just wanted to swing by and wish you a Merry Christmas and hope that you're doing ok...

Pavel