Thursday, January 07, 2010

Project Positivity

Project Positivity - I've been feeling kinda down so I thought I'd give myself a boost with thinking positive thoughts. Below are 20 things that make me smile:

1. Having my boys or mindtwister tell me they love me.
2. Snuggling with my boys.
3. Falling asleep listening to mindtwister's heart beat as I lay on his chest.
4. The sound of my youngest son's laughter when he gets really tickled.
5. Hearing my oldest son express his views in a very grown up and persuasive way.
6. Seeing my sons' compassion for others.
7. Seeing almost all of my family on Christmas.
8. Spending time with my grandparents.
9. Getting doggie kisses from Borden.
10. Watching cartoons with my boys.
11. Figuring something out that I find difficult.
12. Hearing a song from the 1980s.
13. Finding a pair of shoes that fit and that I can afford.
14. Playing Wii with mindtwister and the boys.
15. Playing drums on Rockband.
16. Feeling appreciated.
17. Getting compliments.
18. Receiving a message from a friend or loved one.
19. Feeling proud of a job well done.
20. Being with mindtwister and my boys.

1 comment:

mindtwister said...

Thats a very good list. Gives me the warm fuzzies knowning I'm such a positive part of your life, although I'm sure I have given you more than my fair share of negativity. I'm sorry for that. I understand I can be difficult to deal with, but know that I love you more than anything in the world, and I will always be with you.